Friday, September 16, 2011

Urology practice in Besant Nagar

It's now a year since I have been practising urology in Chennai, India. I have been an independent practitioner since May of this year. Although I wanted to start my practice outside my affiliated hospital (Global Hospital) even in April-May, there were several things that came in the way of this happening. I am glad to announce now that I will be able to offer my consultation services in two clinics in Besant Nagar.

I am part of Sukra Diabetes Care & Research Centre (Opp Woodpecker Furniture Shop), where I will be in clinic on Mon, Wed and Fri 5-7 pm. On Tue and Thu 5-7 pm, I will be available in Precision Diagnostics on 7th Avenue.

I am just starting out on this, a completely new adventure and am hoping to offer the full set of urology diagnostics/evaluation within the next few weeks. I look forward to support from all my friends, family and well-wishers in this endeavour.

No comments:

Post a Comment